Alternative of Chinese Apps. After Government of India imposed ban on 59 Chinese apps like TikTok, Shareit, Camscanner etc. people are wondering what apps we should use now. But don’t worry there are multiple apps on play store which can take place of these apps in your daily life. So here is the list of app which you can use in place of Chinese apps. · SHAREall and JioSwitch– You can use this app in place of Shareit or Xender. And the best part about this app is that it is an Indian origin app. You can also use JioSwitch which is also an Indian origin app. · JioMeet, Google Meet, Skype, Microsoft team or Say Namaste - We can use these apps in place of Zoom. Some of these apps are also Indian origin like JioMeet and Say Namste, · ShareChat or Chingari - These are the alternative of one of the biggest app which is banned by gove...
Detailed Review of Motorola One Fusion Plus
Friends after a long time Motorola has launched a device which shows some promise. And it is Motorola one fusion plus. But what makes it a good smartphone? Is it good performance wise or maybe it's excellent displays? No, the answer is stock android or as close to stock as it can be. You see, if you're in the market for an affordable smartphone, then you will be spoilt for choices.
But if you're in the market for an affordable smartphone with a clean software experience, then your choices start to simmer down a bit. And the model one fusions plus that I will be reviewing today is one of them. Now, obviously, the USP of this phone is that it comes with a clean software experience. But for me to recommend it to you guys wholeheartedly. It also needs to excel in other departments. So does it. Well, let's find out in this review.
let's get on with the full review of the more the one fusion plus.
Design
The Moto one Fusion plus actually looks really good. In fact, the back of the phone is really unique thanks to the split in its camera module, which I feel gives the phone a lot of character.
It's instantly recognizable as a Motorola phone. And the gradient finished looks strikingly beautiful, too, especially at certain angles.
No, I even asked my parents what they thought of the phones looks and inquired to my colleagues in the industry and he'll be glad to know that I got a very positive reception from everyone.
So does that mean that the Motorola one fusion plus is actually the best designed smartphone in the segment? No. See. As good as the phone looks, the best quality leaves a little to be desired and holding it.
I never felt like I was using a very high quality smartphone. I also notice some minor creaking issues whenever I grip the phone too tightly. And the buttons didn't feel very tactile either.
Now, having used forms like the Poco x2, I can tell you that the build quality definitely was not at the top of Motorola's Brand list when they were designing this phone again. Looks are inherently subjective, so your mileage might vary, but this is what I feel after using the phone for almost a week.
But I will admit that Motorola has done more right than wrong with the more than one Fusion Plus's design. And the fingerprint sensor that you actually get for this phone is amazing. For one, the fingerprints and so you get with the phone is great and it unlocks the handset in a heartbeat. Now, there were no delays, no missteps. And the only way the sensor could have been better is if the company would have positioned it on the side as that's just a more convenient place to reach.
I think more and more manufacturers should actually offered a dedicated Google key. But I would also have liked if Motorola would have made this reprogrammable also for subleased 20000 phone. This handset has excellent haptics, not unlike most devices which do nothing to stop the vibration motor after you've plasticky the moto infusion plus offers of phenomenal typing experience.
The typing experience was just so good. So this last design thing will neatly bezeless. for the next section, and that is that this one comes with a pop up selfie camera. Okay, so I personally love using phones for the pop up selfie camera because there's something very orderly satisfying about seeing the camera crawl back out and then go back inside. But besides being a good ESMO alternative, the pop up mechanism has some pros and cons.
Now I'll highlight the pros in the next section, but the cons are that the more than one fusion Plus doesn't support facial recognition, which is obviously disappointing. And the front camera's movement is a little slow too. But the mechanism felt fairly slow. And this fall detection on board, which means that the camera will crawl back inside if the phone detects a fall is also not the fastest.
Well, the biggest benefit of having a pop up selfie camera mechanism is that with the Moto one fusion plus you're going to get a display with no notch whatsoever, which means that this one is going to offer you an unobtrusive media consumption experience.
Display
The eyepiece, LCD panel measures and at six point five inches offers a HD plus resolution and comes with support for TCAP. Let me guess, you guys are wondering how good the screen on the one fusion plus is compared to the Amoled one on the Samsung Galaxy M30 one, right? Well, as much as I like the panel on the one fusion Plus, and as much as I appreciate how finely it has been tuned, it's still an LCD display at the end of the day, which means that compared to the M31 or even the realme x2 for that matter.
But I can't not appreciate the no notch screen on the Moto one Phusion plus. I mean upscaled perfectly to this display and you never have a glaring huld staring you down when you're watching a movie either. No. Would have liked the smartphone if it game but an amateur display. Yes, sure. But I am actually missing a high refresh rate panel. More on the Moto one fusion plus.
And coming back to a 60Hz screen with visible jitteriness while scrolling did take some time getting used to. But everything on the screen on the more the one fusion Plus isn't all that bad.
It offers an accurate color. Reproduction is bright enough at 450 units for outdoor usage, lets you stream shows from prime and flicks and it's due to your support is still missing. But I am sure that that can be addressed by a software update. And also it comes with the best always on screen you will ever find on any phone.
It's extremely intuitive and lets you easily take a peek at do notifications without unlocking the phone.
Audio and Video Experience
The Motorola one fusion plus guns with a single speaker at the bottom, which in my opinion is one of the loudest in the segment.
Plus, even at max volume levels, the back of the phone doesn't rattle, which is the case with some phones.
Does that mean that the audio output from the more than one fusion Plus is bad? No, Well, the good thing is that the Moto one fusion plus actually comes with a built in equalizer, which can be found under the audio fixed up in the sound settings of the phone. So one of our viewers delegation inquired about the same in my first impressions video. And they can confirm that the audio equalizer settings, they actually walk across a variety of different applications.
But for the best results, you will want to stick to a media player or a streaming out like Apple Music over the feature enabled. You will be able to change the EKU off your earphones, wired or wireless. And while opting for bass providers didn't do much for me. I also didn't notice any issues with the Bluetooth connection. Now I have been listening to music on the WTS one for some time now and I've never noticed any erratic drops or tracks skips while the pair was connected to the Moto One Fusion.
Plus, I also like to point out that the moto one fusion plus instead of it for taking calls and the earpiece and the microphone of the phone are off the top notch quality too. And I can confirm that there is support for voice over Wi-Fi calls, but I couldn't really find a setting to enable it. So my guess is that the smartphone automatically switches to voice over Wi-Fi calls whenever it detects a netbook.
And also you get built in call recorder in the smart phone, but it doesn't owned that the call is being recorded. So, for instance, if I call someone and I switch on the call recording feature, then there's going to be machine generated voice that's going to be audible to Both the person and me, which says that call recording has been initiated by the user, which has me now being recorded.
Which honestly nobody wants.
Performance
It comes with Snapdragon 730G. Which is a great processor in this price segment. And if you couple it with stock Android then your experience with this phone is going to be very smooth. You can run PUBG on high settings on it without any frame drops.
The RAM management is also very good. The 6GB of RAM handles everything you throw on it.
Battery
One thing which impressed me the most is it's battery life. This phone comes with a 5000mAh battery with 18W fast charging. And I have to say that for screen on time it can last up to anywhere between 9to11 hours.
And for standby time you can get around 2days of battery backup and for some heavy user it may go to one an a half day. So I can say this phone looks like it has more battery than any other 5000mAh phones I have reviewed previously.
Camera performance
Now moving onto the camera, it has a quad camera setup on the back. Here the main camera is 64MP while having 8MP for Ultra wide, 5MP for Macro and 2MP for depth. In the front you get 16MP pop-up front facing camera.
And the camera performance of this is actually really good. This is one thing which has surprised me. It work really good even in artificial lighting. It also have a night mode which works really well.
Moving to the front camera. The front facing camera performance is also very good. But it does struggle a bit in artificial light which may be resolved with some software updates.
Final Thoughts
I can definitely say that this is one of the best phone under 20K price category. You can get much better user experience in this device compare to other brands in this range like Realme 6 pro or Note 9 pro Max. It's a complete package for a user. You get good camera, great performance, good display, great audio quality and amazing battery life. The only smartphone which I can give it a tough competition is Poco X2 pro which has better refresh rate, slightly better camera, and 27W fast charging.
So I definitely recommend this phone to anyone who wants a smartphone under 20K.
Also Read- Redmi Note 9 Pro Max review, Redmi Note 9 pro review

Comments
Post a Comment
If you have any doubts or want to ask about something please let me know.